Bukchon Hanok Village
Direction: Subway line 3 (Anguk Station) - Exit 3. jalan terus susur kedai2 antik, masuk kiri dlm 500 mtr dr exit subway station. dlm tuh u all jalan2 jek smpai nmpak umah2 antik nih. 8 Photo Spots in Bukchon
Direction: Subway line 3 (Gyeonbok-Gong Station) - Exit #5
Fee: 3,000 (adults), 1,500 won (youth: 7-18 yo)
March ~ October 09:00-18:00 (admission 17:00)
November ~ February 09:00-17:00 (admission 16:00)
English tour starts at 11 am ( FOC)
Closed on Tuesdays
Integrated ticket to palaces : 4 palaces & Jongmo Shrine = 10,000 won
Direction: Subway Line 1: City Hall Station, Jonggak Station, Jongno 3-ga Station, Jongno 5-ga Station, Dongdaemun Station, Sinseoldong Station
Line 2: Euljiro 1-ga Station, Euljiro 3-ga Station, Euljiro 4-ga Station, Sindang Station, Sangwangsibni Station
Line 3: Jongno 3-ga Station
Line 4: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Line 5: Gwanghwamun Station
Exit towards Cheonggyecheon Stream
Changgyeonggung Palace Cherry Blossoms
Changgyeonggung Palace, one of the major royal palaces in Seoul, is a prime spot for cherry blossoms. It is said that the cherry trees were originally planted here as a source of lumber for building a new palace. However, the plans for new building construction never materialized. So, the trees stand firmly, offering a fantastic site for cherry blossoms, as well as a gorgeous backdrop for the ancient architecture in the
yehwa Station (Subway Line 4), Exit 4 Go straight, and cross the intersection → Turn left, and continue for 300m to arrive at Changgyeonggung Palace.
Nak beli kain cotton / silk
how to go: stop at dongdaemun station exit 9. when exit from subway,look for a building in front. Name bangunan ni Dongdaemun Shopping Complex,pegi floor 2-5
mostly sell by yards - wide: 60 inches
for normal baju kurung/baju melayu: 4 yards.
for shirts/blouse around 2 yards
prices vary,mostly range between 5,000 - 6,000 won per yard --> posting by K.Jel :
bukak sampai pagi
-Kedai toys, stationeries atau beli barangan utk outdoor activities
Address: Changsin Toy and Stationary Street, 309-29 Changsin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Subway Line 6 Dongmyo Stn. Exit 6
Line 2 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Stn. Exit 7
Line 1 Dongdaemun Stn. Exit 7
103, 101, 105, 144, 152, 201, 260
Personal Taste 'Sanggojae' house
- Located in Bukchon Hanok Village
- You need to exit from exit 2 at Anguk Station. Walk straight up until you reach a pharmacy, then you turn in, you will see the whole street Korean traditional old house, you walk up all the way and turn right, turn right again, and here you are at Sanggojae!
- Rumah ni no 43
How to go to Nami Island from downtown Seoul:
By tour bus :
You can take tour bus from Tapgol Park @ Pagoda Park all the way to jetty. Then take the ferry to Namiseom Island. Bas fare 15,000 won (return trip). Early reservation is needed. You still need to buy the ferry and entrance fees ticket at the jetty (8,000 won). Bus departs at 9.30 am from Seoul and heads back dari Nami Island at 4.30pm. You can opt for the tour package, will cost you 23,000 won. This includes return bus ride, ferry and entrance fee.
By train :
1) Myeongdong-->(line4)-->Dongdaemun History & Culture-->(line5)-->Gunja-->(line7)-->Sangbong-->( line yg ke Chuncheon - Gyeongchun line)-->Gapyeong-->(Teksi)-->Naminara Wharf-->(Ferry)-->Nami Island
2) Myeongdong --> Dongdaemun History & Culture Park --> Wangsimni --> Sangbong ( line yg ke Chuncheon - Gyeongchun line) --> Gapyeong --> Naminara Wharf-->(Ferry)-->Nami Island
3) Myeongdong --> Ichon ( Jungang Line - take the one to Deouksu or Yongmun) --> Sangbong ( Gyeongchun Line) --> Gapyeong-->(Teksi)-->Naminara Wharf-->(Ferry)-->Nami Island
At Gapyeong station, ade choice either nak naik taxi or nak amik bas utk pegi jetty. Kalau teksi, rega ikut meter, about rega 4,000 won one way. Bile dah sampai jetty, beli tiket utk naik ferry (pegi balik) and Nami Island entrance fees, rega altogether 8,000 won. Perjalanan naik ferry lebey kurang 5-10 minutes aje.
On the way balik, kalau nak naik teksi pegi train station, tunggu dekat depan bus stop.
First ferry departs Gapyeong Wharf at 07:30.
First ferry for Gapyeong Wharf departs Nami Island Wharf at 07:35
Last ferry departs Gapyeong Wharf at 21:30.
Last ferry departs Nami Island Wharf at 21:35
07:30 to 09:00,ferry runs every 30 minutes.
09:00 to 18:00,ferry runs every 10 to 20 minutes.
18:00 to 21:30,ferry runs every 30 minutes.
Halal food in Nami Island :
Location : between Nami Historium and Winter Sonata photo gallery.
Nama kedai : Cafe Yeonga Jiga (Cafe Drama).
Its just at the right side of the main thoroughfare heading towards into the island. Everyone will be walking along this main thoroughfare. The name of the cafe is clearly listed on the map on the Nami Island pamphlet.
Petite France - Beethoven Virus & Secret Garden filming location
Take subway to Sangbong station. Transfer to Gyeongchun Line 경춘선 and take the train to Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 (about 40 minutes away). Fare : 1,700 won(1,600 won with T-Money)
1) From the Station, take a cab to Petite France(25-30 minutes away). Taxi fare +- 16,500 won.
Entrance fee : 8,000 won
Opening hours : 09:00 ~18:00
2) From the station, take Gapyeong City Tour bus
Fare : 5,000 won
Route : Cheongpyeong Station --> Cheongpyeong Terminal --> Petite France --> Nami Island jetty --> Gapyeong Station --> Gapyeong Terminal
Entrance fee : 8,000 won
Opening hours : 09:00 ~18:00
Can also use the same tour bus to go to Nami Island - using the same ticket.
Myeongdong - Myeongdong station ( Line 4) exit # 5,6,7 - mcm bukit bintang but more on high end stores
- kedai2 kat myeongdong tutup dlm 9.30 - 10.30 mlm
Namdaemun - banyak handicrafts at a cheap price - pretty much like CM
Directions : Hoehyeon station exit#5
On Sundays & public holidays, kedai2 dlm bangunan mostly tutup.ni termasuklah kedai yg jual2 brooch semua tu.yg bukak hanyelah gerai2 yg kat tepi2 jalan tu jer.hence, kalau nak buat serious shopping, sila jgn pegi on sunday
Tempat nak carik brooch:
Bangunan name e- Lengdang, level 2 - area Namdaemun Gate 5
Hoehyon station exit no 5 ..
klua2 je btui dpn gate 6 namdaemun .. lepas klua pi kanan
pastu tgk atas akan jumpe 2 building (oren & hijau) belah kanan korg ..
beli brooch nek tingkat 2 bgnn hijau tu ..
Namson / Seoul Tower
To go to Namsan Tower
1) By walking
- Myeongdong station exit#3, walk toward 7-11, straight up, pass by Pacific hotel on your left until you reach cable car station. Walk all the way up using walkaway stairs across the road from the cable car
2) By cable car
- Myeongdong station exit 3, walk towards 7-11, straight up, pass by Pacific hotel on your left until you reach cable car station.
- Myeondong station exit 4 tu jalan terus..pastu jumpa simpang jln besar.tak payah lintas,just belok kiri, pastu jalan sikit dari kejauhan tu memang nampak terowong tu, ade elevator (lift) kat situ yg pegi all the way up to the cable car station
Cable car fares:
Return : 8,000 won, One-way : 6,000
1) Express Bus
From Seoul Nambu Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Everland (1 hour ride)
2) Subway + Bus
① At Exit 10 of Gangnam Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 5002 (50 min ride).
② At Exit 13 of Gyodae Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 1500 or 1500-1 (80 min ride).
③ At Exit 2 (Seoul Subway Line 2) or Exit 3 (Seoul Subway Line 4) of Sadang Station, take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 1500-2 (80 min ride)
3) City Bus
From Suwon Intercity Bus Terminal, Suwon Station, Singal, Yongin City Hall, and Yongin University, take city bus No. 66 or city express bus (jwaseok bus) No. 600 (40 min ride).
Insadong - banyak handicrafts, art galleries, korean restaurants
- Anguk station exit#6. Go straight for about 100m, then turn left
- Jonggak station exit#3. Go 300m straight, then turn left. Go 100m straight, then veer left into Insadong alley
The 1st Shop Coffee Prince at Hongdae
Take subway Line 2 to Hongik University and go out of Exit 4 Turn right at Seven Springs corner and pass the intersection. At the 3 way intersection turn left. Walk about 100 meters on the road above on the right side. walk about 500 meters until u find the coffee shop on the right
Yangpyeong English Village - BOF filming location ( the school)
1) Take train from Cheongnyangni Station to Yongmun 용문, about 1 hour 11 minutes away from Seoul (Taebaek Line, Jungang Line). Fare : 1,800 won ( 1,700 with T-Money).
2) From Myeongdong Station --> Inchon ( transfer to Jungang Line) --> Yongmun - 1.5 hours
Exit #1 at Yongmun station and take a cab to the English Village - 5 to 10 minutes away. Taxi fare around 4,000
Once there, go to Security Office and pay 6,000 won for entry fee.
Mention that you are visiting the BOF filming site and if you are lucky, they might bring you to the F4's classroom.
(jalan kaki dari Deoksugung exit turn left then straight ) monument & Gwanghanum Gate - gerbang korea - jpn(ct hunter) jalan kaki ke Cheongyesheon stream
Direction:Subway line 5, Yeouinaru Station, exit 4 @ Subway Line 5, Yeouido Station, exit 5
B2F, COEX MALL
Subway station Samseong (line 2) exit 5 or 6
Open: Tues - Sun - 10 am to 6 pm,last entry 5.30 pm. Closed on monday
Banpo Bridge - Hangang Park
i) Water show :
* Rainbow Fountain (20min)
- Monday to Thursday: 12:30, 15:00, 20:00, 20:40, 21:20 (5 times a day)
- Friday: 12:30, 15:00, 20:00, 20:40, 21:20, 22:00 (6 times a day)
- Weekends: 12:30, 15:00, 17:00, 20:00, 20:40, 21:30, 22:00 (7 times a day)
※ Inqiries: +82-2-3780-0578
ii) Floating island
Directions: Terminal Express Bus Station, Seoul Subway line 3, 7, 9, Exit #8-2 - jalan straight sampai jumpe big junction under a flyover .. turn right kat sini.. walk straight for about 5-10 minutes, nanti akan pass by family mart on your right... jalan terus sampai jumpe sign Banpo Hangang park... ade tunnel masuk underground utk pegi Hangang Park masuk tunnel kecik tu, then walk straight, kat depan tu la Banpo Hangang Park
subway Dongjak Station, Seoul Subway line 4, Exit #1 - this exit is a bit far from the bridge.. u might have to walk about 1 to 1.5km to watch the water show .. advisable to take the first route
Hello Kitty Cafe
Take the Green Line 2 to Hongik University Station. Use Exit 5 and walk towards the Hongik Univ. Station Intersection. You’ll see the Chunggiwa Gas Station with its unique Korean architectural roof on the opposite corner. You want to turn left at this main intersection. Walk three streets until you see a Tony Moly Skin Care and go right on that street. Then follow the directions above and look for the graffiti cat.
Trick Eye Museum, Seoul
Admission / Participation Fees
Adults: 13,000won (individual) / 10,000 won (group of 20)
Youth: 11,000won (individual) / 8,000 won (group of 20)
Children 3 years old and younger: FREE
Directions : From Exit #9 of Hongdae Station (Subway Line 2), walk straight for 200m towards the Starbucks coffee shop
Gwanjang Market - tempat beli kain
Direction : Jongno-5-ga line 1 and get out from exit 8. The market is within walking distance from Dongdaemun